Monday, April 11, 2011

Well, Tom made it through the night without me.  He complained that an alarm kept going off but he had no IV so I'm not sure what alarm he is talking about.  Haven't talked to the RN or tech either.  He would like me to stay tonight so I am prepared to do that.  The puppies and I slept well at home, just not long enough! 

My sister-in-law Debbie made it home safely - this was her third trip to Nashville since March 24.  She's a trooper!

Tom is really tired of being in the bed.  I hope he will use it as motivation to push himself in Physical Therapy today.  He resists having his feet elevated which would help with the swelling.  We had him in a good position last night to help with that - having finally had some good instruction on how to work the fancy bed.

Hope to see at least one doc before I head to work.  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Jeanne, have I told you lately that you are amazing? I have always known that, but these last three weeks have certainly proved it! Thanks so much for keeping us updated on Tom's condition. He has so many friends who are concerned about him and are checking on him. Btw, I vote for the Hawaiian cruise for you all too!

    ReplyDelete