Tuesday, April 26, 2011

THIS WEEK?

Tom's doctor is trying to get him moved to rehab this week.  I don't know if that will be to the facility that is housed in the hospital (same floor he's on now) or another facility near our home.  I guess it depends on whether the hospital facility is covered by Tom's insurance.  I know the location near home is covered.  It really doesn't matter to me which one - I won't be able to visit during lunch if Tom is in Franklin but it would be nice not to have that drive home at night and it would also be easier to bring the puppies to visit.  I guess we'll just wait some more and see what happens.

Tom did some walking and exercises in PT today and then walked a little more tonight.  He also took a shower and stood the entire time. 

We started cleaning some of the stuff out of his room in preparation for the move.  He's accumulated a lot of stuff!

Not much else to say at this point.  I'll be late posting tomorrow since I have a 7 am appointment followed by a 9 am meeting.  I won't be by to have breakfast with Tom so will try to have some news to report at lunch.

1 comment:

  1. One more day closer to the finish line. NOTE: Finish line=normal life...yeh!

    ReplyDelete