Friday, April 15, 2011

CAN'T TOP THAT

There is really not much to add to the good news except that Tom did have physical therapy today.  He sat in the room recliner for about an hour and must have walked somewhere because we have a new walker in the room this evening.  I know it is just tempting him to get out of bed so it may have to be moved into the bathroom tonight.  Tom was a bit grumpy this evening - I'm not exactly sure why, but I've given it right back to him. 

It's beginning to look a lot like our little homeless corner of the waiting room with all of the snacks and treats we have accumulated lately.  Some of it's even healthy!

I was able to cheer Tom up with the dozen or so cards he received in the mail today.  Your notes are so kind.  I received a couple of cards too and your messages brought tears to my eyes (you know who you are). We are so blessed.  I am keeping all of the cards at home and told Tom he was going to have to read every single one of them again when he got home.

I'm not super excited about our RN for tonight so it could be a long one.  We've had this one before and had requested not to have her again but she's back so we'll just handle it.

Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment