Wednesday, April 6, 2011

MORE ABOUT THE SAME

It's been a quiet evening in CCU for Tom.  He did get some rest this afternoon so was much more awake.  PT did not come back so I will check on that again tomorrow to see if I can find out why he's not getting more.  I think it would be really good for him to get up more often.  He ate a pretty good amount for dinner so I think this diet of "normal" food is really going to help his energy level.  I met with his nutritionist today and she said he can really have anything he wants to eat.  I can even bring him grilled chicken if that's what he wants.  I've been eyeballing a chocolate cake he got on his tray tonight but I'll refrain and let him have it. 

No doctor visits tonight.  I would really like to see his stomach doctor - he always lifts our spirits.

Sorry there is nothing more exciting to post tonight - I think this is kind of going to be the way it is for a while.  Please continue to pray that his Bilirubin goes down, that the kidneys get back in gear and the liver function continues to improve.  I know that's a lot to ask but I know God has the power to completely heal Tom.

  “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”  Hebrews 13:5b

1 comment:

  1. He made Tom, Jeanne...I know he can fix 'em too!! And I feel certain that he will...

    ReplyDelete