Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Quick Note

No real news to share this morning.  Tom's RN is supposed to be getting me his numbers from yesterday since they were supposed to run everything.  She said he might have dialysis today too (told you I didn't know anything) so we're waiting to hear about that.

It wasn't exactly the quite night we had hoped.  We had a great team but they were in and out a lot.  I think we both got some sleep between 3 and 6.  I didn't even hear the lab come in to draw his blood!  I heard Tom sleeping while I was getting ready for work - it was music to my ears so hopefully he'll be able to catch a nap or two today.  I'll be going home tonight so I'll catch up then myself.

Tom complained about being cold a lot yesterday evening - he is never cold.  I told him dialysis must have washed all of the warm blood out of him.  He asked me to go purchase him some pajama pants (also a first) so that means I will get to go shopping!!

Check back around lunch - maybe I'll have some news then.

No comments:

Post a Comment