Sunday, April 17, 2011

SOCIAL DAY

Tom kept busy this afternoon with some visitors.  His friend and co-worker Dave was here for a while and then Bob and Emily from Sunday School came by.  I skipped out to run a few errands and enjoy a beautiful, sunny day here in Nashville.  One of my co-workers commented that I looked tired this week so I indulged in some new eye cream - hopefully that will help my tired appearance.  I'm sure some sleep in our bed tonight will help a lot too.

Still don't have numbers from the RN's.  I guess it's time to twist some arms.  Maybe we'll have a better RN tomorrow who has provided this info for me in the past.  I'll really be anxious to know what Tom's kidney numbers are tomorrow.

When I got back from errands, Tom was getting some Magnesium via IV.  I guess that means he's not eating quite right.  The DQ Blizzard and Arby's roast beef sandwich I brought him probably didn't help at all.

There was no physical therapy today but Tom has set some goals for this week so I'm going to do my best to keep my mouth shut about it and see how he does without my nagging.

I guess that's all for tonight.  Please keep praying for Tom's kidneys to remove the poison from his system.

No comments:

Post a Comment