Wednesday, April 27, 2011

MOVING ON FRIDAY!!

Well, Tom is redeeming his "get out of the hospital" card on Friday.  He will be moving to the rehab facility in Cool Springs (Franklin, TN) which is about 3 miles from home!  I don't know how long he will have to be there or any other details yet but hope to find out more this afternoon.

I didn't see any of his docs today but I understand that Tom's numbers continue to improve!

I think it is our responsibility to get him to the facility so maybe I'll be a good wife and take his truck to the car wash (in my spare time) so he can ride in style.  It's not that dirty and could really use a "Jeanne Clean" but there is just no time for that yet.

Please join me in praising our Lord for this fantastic news!!!

2 comments:

  1. The Bells in Heaven are ringing today. Thank You Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praising God for today!

    ReplyDelete