Wednesday, April 6, 2011

QUICK UPDATE

I'm back at work and don't want to take advantage of using work time to do personal business!  (Especially since so many people here are reading this blog!!)

Tom is still doing well.  Kidneys are down a bit from yesterday but liver is slightly better.  Ammonia level is down a little too which is always a good thing.  PT came in this morning and he stood up - I don't think for long though.  The nurse said he is supposed to have PT 3 times a day.  I don't think that has been happening so maybe they will watch that a little closer.  Tom was not interested in having them back in today because he is so tired.  I'm going to have a talk with him this evening about getting in all of his PT sessions.  I think that will help him sleep through the night as well - or he'll be so exhausted he'll sleep.

Will head back after work and post later tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Note from Dad: The reason I spent 6 weeks in PT following 4 wks in the hospital is because I couldn't do PT in the hospital. I should have tried harder... If you want some encouragement or a list of reasons why you should have some PT several times a day... call me!!

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete