Friday, May 11, 2012

Stable

Tom is such a trooper. I know he is miserable but he's being so strong. His BP is down some and it looks like he might have a bit of a temperature but he's sleeping, so that is best. I'm not sure about his nurse/tech team today, I hope he doesn't have them all weekend or we might have to have a talk. Tom was looking a little neglected when I got here and that just won't work for me. We'll see if they decide to come in and give me an update - which I expect them to do without having to ask. When I left earlier today, a staff member stopped and asked me if I worked here. That actually happens a lot. I know we've been here too much and too long. I'm usually in jeans and I don't wear my work badge but they still ask. I went to the cafeteria to get a bottle of water and I think I got the employee discount! I am pretty good with directions around here too. If I get any additional info, I'll post another message. Praying for a quiet, uneventful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment