Sunday, May 27, 2012

A quiet Sunday

Tom has had a pretty relaxing Sunday. Dennis came by for a visit which was so nice. I feel less guilty about hanging around the house a little longer when Tom has had a guest. After Sunday School and Church, I headed back home to do a few things. I gave the dogs a bath and did some laundry. It felt good to accomplish something and was actually relaxing for me! Tom's red blood cell count has dropped a little. It is at 25, which tends to be the lower limit before they decide to give him more blood. If it drops in the morning, they will probably give him a couple of units. This is not abnormal, being that he had surgery this week and they draw blood every day. His compromised liver function does not allow him to replenish it as fast. Tom watched the Indy 500 and is waiting for the NASCAR race to start - that is what we will be doing this evening. That's ok, maybe I can take a nap! Enjoy your Sunday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment