Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thank You Dennis!!

Dennis spent the whole day with Tom so that I could attend the funeral for my friend, Rob. It was definitely good for Tom - he is doing much better this evening. I was worried this morning because he seemed a bit lethargic again - we really, really need a break from all of that.

Right now he has a normal diet so he was able to eat his favorite (if you have a favorite hospital food) meatloaf! Wen I got here, I asked him how he was doing, he said he was hungry. I went and got him a chicken salad croissant and fruit cup and he is eating that too! He is still getting the IV antibiotics. I don't know any of his test results for today. He said he couldn't remember what the doctor said.

He had physical therapy and said he did exercises. I guess that means he still didn't sit on the side of the bed or get up. He didn't feel as sick today, maybe because of the antibiotics. Dr. Miller said something about doing an abdominal scan if the urine test was negative. It was, so I'm wondering if they will do that next week? I'd really like to know what has caused this round of problems. It was bad enough, long enough that something should have shown up!

Praying Tom will keep improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment