Thursday, January 19, 2012

Room P860

Tom is settled in his room. In fact he was here about 40 minutes before I even knew. I finally went up and asked the status and they told me he was already up here. He is alert and waiting on some broth, jello and Popsicles. He's pretty hungry and thirsty. I have not seen a nurse but it's getting to be shift change time. I've made one trip to the car and have at least one more to bring my stuff.

Tom is complaining about being sore, but he has been for a couple of weeks. Now he just has a couple of more reasons. He has no cath so I guess he will be getting up tonight. That's not a bad thing, I don't want him to lose any of his strength.

Going to go get something to eat and get my stuff out of the car. I'll post again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment