Sunday, January 22, 2012

Doing ok

Tom is still not feeling great. I was hoping he would rebound today but he's been complaining about soreness in his abdomen. Now that he is back on lasix, he's been getting up a lot so maybe that's why. Who knows?

It's been a pretty quiet day, other than the exciting football games. It was great to be in town to go to church this morning, some friends of ours were in town from Atlanta and it was great to see them in Sunday School.

Bad storms are expected in Nashville tonight so I've brought in a bunch of firewood and we have a fire going just in case we lose power. It's fairly mild here so that helps a lot. I've also gathered together some water and snacks for us and the pups and put them in the powder room, which is our "safe room" here. I doubt Tom will join me there but that's where the dogs and I will be if the tornado sirens go off.

We hope if yoo're in the path of the storms, you stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment