Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Feeling Better

Tom says he's feeling better.  I was not convinced earlier in the week but he seemed to be up moving around more yesterday (he unloaded the dishwasher and put everything away - which was huge for me)!

He said he's "pumping" so I'll take him at his word.  I asked him if he felt like it was working, he said he thought so.

I wish it was an easier process to get his blood levels checked.  His potassium was low when we left UAB and I'm just wondering what it and the other levels are like.  We could go to his doctors office to get them checked but it's such an ordeal to get there and I know Tom probably doesn't want to go.  I'll keep an eye on him and see how the next day or two goes.

I think we're both anxious for him to get better and stay better without the fluid setbacks.  It was pretty mild here yesterday and I offered to take him somewhere or just go for a drive, but he declined.  Maybe we can do that this weekend.  I don't want to wear him out but I want him to be forced to move a little more.  It's too easy for him to put off doing anything at home.  He and the pups seem to enjoy curling up together under the warm blanket and snoozing :-)

We are thankful for your continued prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment