Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"90% Sure he's on the list"

But we won't know for sure until next Monday when the "whole group" meets again.  So, we wait some more.  Dr. Terazza-Perez told me this evening that they are still waiting on insurance approval to move Tom to Spain Rehab here at UAB and they should know something Wednesday or Thursday.  If insurance doesn't approve that, they will try for a rehab in Nashville.  If that is not approved, I guess he will come home.

Dr. Terazza-Perez said there was a 90% chance that Tom would be listed but not until next Monday.  The chief surgeon wanted to meet with everyone together as a group and go over everything again.  Tom doesn't like it, I don't like it but it's just the way it is.

I am leaving Birmingham as soon as I publish this post to head home and work a few days.  I will post an update with info from my parents but it will probably be in the evening after work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment