Tuesday, November 27, 2012

You decide

Ok, every time I post that Tom as improved, he gets worse so I'm going to provide an update and you can decide whether it is better or not.

I hit the jackpot for doctors visits today. During the morning visit, Dr. Miller came by. He and Tom discussed the reflux issues and were trying to decide whether to change Tom's medications or do an Endoscopy. Tom was really hungry and wanted to eat (which meant he couldn't have the Endoscopy today) so Dr. Miller decided to increase the medication. Tom ate a decent breakfast.

At lunch, Dr. Rutland came by. He said Tom's WBC is down to 16. The tests are all normal (for Tom), no fever. There is one other test he was waiting on but if the WBC continues to go down they will proceed with moving Tom to rehab. Tom ate a decent lunch.

Tom still "doesn't feel good". He asked the physical therapy folks to come back later but I'm not sure if they did. I'm disappointed that he sent them away but when you don't feel good, you don't feel good.

In the "why you should give your neighbor a key to your home" department, I received the following message from our next door neighbor: "Gail has prepared a dinner and dessert for you today. I put it in your refrigerator." Am I blessed or what????!!!!

Now I just need to figure out how to get home earlier tonight!! Gail is an awesome cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment