Monday, November 26, 2012

Waiting . . .

On the blood test results from this afternoon. Tom is not feeling well this evening, his stomach has been upset. He couldn't work with the physical therapists and tried to send the wound care folks away but the nurse told him either the wound care folks would change his leg dressing or she would, so he gave in. I told her this evening to put her foot down and Tom would probably go along.

He doesn't seem to have a fever but he's been sleeping a lot. I'm sure he'll wake up and be feeling much better when it's time for me to leave!

He's getting lasix but probably needs some more. He's been holding onto more fluid. I always worry about that.

Ok, new WBC is 18. That's better and everything else is the same. Still don't know what is going on. I guess we will wait it out and see.

I'm attaching (i think) a photo of a beautiful poinsettia that was sitting on our counter when I got home last night - a gift from our super- neighbors!! This may be the only Christmas decoration our house gets unless Tom comes home soon. That's ok though. Honestly, I'd rather take the time to deep clean the house.

I'll post if anything changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment