Thursday, May 5, 2011

OOPS

Sorry, didn't mean to skip a day . . . when I get home from visiting Tom, I get so distracted with the puppies and stuff to do, I just forget - this is pretty normal for me.

There is really nothing new to report.  Tom is anxious to get home.  He's working pretty hard in PT and is sore in the evenings.  I spoke with the NHC case manager yesterday and Tom will continue Home Health PT once he leaves in-patient rehab.  Of course, I have all kinds of things for him to do to keep him active.  I told him it was his responsibility to potty train the puppies and I also thought I might take away the remotes - both of those things will get him up and down a bunch :-)

They did draw some blood yesterday so I left a list with Tom of the counts I wanted so hopefully Tom will be able to get those today and we can see his progress in numbers!

On other GREAT family news, my sister-in-law, Debbie received a letter yesterday that she was accepted to Radiology Tech school.  She has such a caring heart and will be a fantastic radiology tech.  Of course her 4.0 GPA didn't hurt either!  Way to go Debbie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment