Saturday, March 26, 2011

Still Day 3 - Saturday

OK, now that you're up-to-date, I'll try to post a couple of times a day.  This morning brings little change.  They are adjusting some of his meds; all levels are decreasing (headed in the right direction) but remain extremely high.  Thank you for your prayers and encouragement during this time.  Our prayer is that Tom feels strengthened and comforted by all of the thoughts and prayers.  We're also praying the antibiotics overtake the infection and the other meds do what they need to do, and for wisdom for the doctors and nurses to provide him the best treatment.  I am thankful for so many family and friends who have jumped to meet our every need. 

I will be glad and rejoice in your love, because you saw my suffering; you knew my troubles.  Psalm 31:7

No comments:

Post a Comment