Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday

Well, we were hoping to have talked with the doctors before making our morning post but we've not met with his PCP so we have little info to share.  Tom is not as responsive as he was yesterday.  I don't know if he's worn out or what.  The nurse said he had a fever overnight.  He feels warm to me this morning but not fever warm.  He opened his eyes for me and his sister Debbie but wasn't responding to our questions with nods or shakes.  I did get an update directly from his kidney doctor who said his kidneys are improving so we are very thankful for that!!!  His blood pressure meds have been changed to help bring his heart rate down - it was a bit high last night.  All the counts are still improving.

It was much quieter last night and I had an air mattress delivered by a good friend of Tom's.  It was a dream!  Slept almost 7 hours. 

Hoping the doctor will arrive soon so Tom's sister Cathy and I can leave my parents here and go home and take a shower. 

2 comments:

  1. Every inch of improvement at thhis point is at least a mile of progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hounding mom with phone calls. Still praying for you all and thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete