Sunday, July 10, 2011

Leaving soon?

Another doc came in while I was at home today and told Tom he was ready to send him home.  We will need to see what the gastro doc says tomorrow though.  I still believe they will want to do another test or two.  Tom has said he doesn't want to be sent home and then told to come back - I agree.  The nurse came in and removed Tom's telemetry so that is a good sign.  His "going home" clothes are in the closet so we can make a quick exit when the time comes.

We took a trip outside today - I think it was hotter/muggier here than it has been all summer.  I was miserable but Tom was comfortable.  Fortunately we did not stay out but about 20 minutes.  Tom slept most of the time I was home so he'll probably be awake late tonight.

There's not much more to report.  I'll be back on the breakfast - lunch - dinner visitation program tomorrow and hope to catch the docs.  Tom will be able to handle it on his own though.

A pleasant evening to all.

1 comment:

  1. Good news!! Click your heels 3 times... There's no place like home!!

    ReplyDelete