Saturday, June 11, 2011

WAITING

Right now we are waiting to find out if Tom is going to be released from the hospital today!!  All of the paperwork has been filled out and his nurses think he will be going home but he has to wait to get released from the doctor on call.  Tom is very, very anxious.

I was hoping to be heading to Memphis today for a high school reunion tonight.  As much as I'd really like to see my classmates and catch up with them, I want Tom home more.  I'm not taking the dogs to the kennel - which I had planned to do even if Tom was coming home so he could get some good rest.  Tom would rather have them here to keep him company - I think he's really missed them!

I'll post again later.  In the meantime, please pray that Tom will get released . . . soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment