Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Discharge date

We have a discharge date!! Tom will be coming home on July 27. We are both hoping he is ready at that time. He has been working very hard in physical therapy but has a lot to accomplish in a short period of time. I am waiting on confirmation that the finish work on the hardwood will begin this Saturday. The pups and I have hotel reservations and they have doggie day care reservations (provided they pass their assessment) for next week. I will hopefully get the movers scheduled for Friday and the furniture can be in place before Tom comes home. This means he will not have to navigate the steps to the bonus room. I don't know if we will have kitchen counters by then but we will manage! I'm excited that Tom will be home for his birthday on August 3. He's been in the hospital or rehab for so many holidays and events, it will be nice to have this one at home! Please pray that Tom will continue to improve in therapy and be able to get out of a chair and walk on his own. I'm still working to line up assistance at home but will be on my own for the most part. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful news. Saying extra prayers that there are absolutely NO setbacks. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete