Tuesday, April 17, 2012

BACK TO HIMSELF

Just a quick note to let you all know that Tom is doing much better today.  He took 3 1/2 doses of the ammonia medicine between the time I got home yesterday and the time I left for work today.  I hung out at home just a little longer to make sure he was on the right track.  I told him he would need to "amp up" on the medicine for the next few days just to get his ammonia level back down.

I was proud of myself for staying calm although I did have minor panic attacks at midnight and about 2 am.  It was a long night but I'm thankful Tom was willing to take the medicine.  I'm also grateful that he will get bloodwork done tomorrow to make sure nothing else is out of whack.

Your prayers were definitely the difference AGAIN!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment