Wednesday, August 3, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!

Today is Tom's birthday!  I am so thankful he is a fighter!  I love him so much - not because I promised to . . . for better or worse, in sickness and in health . . . but because I also promised God that I would love him.  Mostly, though, I love him because he loves me.

Tom's swelling has really gone down the past few days which is evident in his weight as well.  He has a doctors appointment on Friday so we'll hope for an "improved" report.  Tom continues to do well with following his diet of limited sodium and fluids and his appetite is much better.  I think he has a few more physical therapy visits and has been good about following his exercise plan. 

We took a very short trip to the dog park on Sunday - it is so unbelievably hot!  By the time we get loaded up with chairs, water, dogs, etc.  I am exhausted!  I don't think the dogs enjoy it either!

As always, thanks for your continued prayers.  We are truly comforted by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment